BIRTHDAY PARTY COORDINATOR
Job Summary: We are looking for energetic, creative, and FUN individuals to facilitate our birthday parties! Applicants should be outgoing and comfortable speaking to both small and large groups. Coordinators should be able to organize games and activities for children of different age groups (5 and older) and be comfortable handling animals of different species (dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, etc.).
Schedule: Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) only
Pay: $30-$70 per party (Each party is a 1-2 hour commitment)
- Regular communication with Humane Education Manager
- Facilitate children’s birthday parties (including tours, games, crafts, and animal interactions)
- Clean up and set up for parties
- Lead children in safe, but fun play
- Care for education room ambassador animals
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- MUST LOVE KIDS AND ANIMALS!
- Previous experience working with children and/or teaching is a plus
- Animal handling experience preferred
- Weekend availability
- Must be able to commit to at least 2-3 parties per month
- Responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-guided individual requiring minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required
- Physical requirements include, but not limited to; walking, standing, and moving of animals and equipment (ability to lift 50 pounds).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Send resume to:
Humane Education Manager
Email: [email protected]