Host a Fundraiser!
Donations to Charleston Animal Society are extremely important and critical for our lifesaving efforts. If you, your company or organization would like to host a fundraiser or adoption event for the animals in our care, we would love to work with you on that!
In the past, Charleston Animal Society and the community has partnered together in the following ways:
- Donating a percent of sales or round up component
- Hosting an adoption event
- Sponsoring pet adoptions at the shelter
- Planning a Crowdfunding Campaign
To get started, please read through our Third Party Event Guidelines and fill out the event form below.
- The event form must be submitted a minimum of a month prior to the date of the event.
- We request a minimum donation of $500 for animals to be on site at the event. That donation will cover the cost it takes to safely transport the animals and ensure the appropriate level of staff are on site.
- If you are hosting a supply drive, form submission is not required, but does allow for our team to better support and recognize your generous efforts.
- Once the application is submitted, you will be contacted to discuss the details of the event as well as each organization’s responsibilities.
- By submitting the form, it does not guarantee your event. You will receive an email if your event is confirmed.
- For immediate needs or questions contact our Advancement Assistant and Events Coordinator Anna Lanford at [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Charleston Animal Society and helping us save more lives!