Grateful Dead fans, rejoice! The popular local tribute band The Reckoning returns to Palmetto Islands County Park! The Reckoning offers a fresh new approach to the seemingly infinite library of songs and soundscapes that can only be defined as “Grateful Dead.”
- Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- Gates open at 11 a.m. Live music is 12-4:30 p.m.
- Purchase tickets.
- Tickets are available for purchase per car, not per person.
- Advance tickets are $20 per car (max 15 people per standard-sized vehicle). Day-of tickets are $25 per car, if available.
- Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry.
- Advance ticket purchase is recommended, as the event is expected to sell out ahead of time.
- 12 p.m.-1 p.m. Weigh Station
- 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. The Reckoning
- Bright Star Design
- Country Salt Apparel Company
- Fig & Fern Designs
- Grateful Seams
- Play Salty
- Vivid Promotions
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- Advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended.
- No outside food or coolers are permitted.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc.
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain leashed.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted within the event. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed in a designated area.
Palmetto Park Jam offers accessible parking, routes, restrooms/portolets, and viewing area. Visit the Accessibility Tent for more information on accessibility in your parks and KultureCity sensory bags for check out.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.