Bringing Louisiana to the Lowcountry, the Lowcountry Cajun Festival is back with a full-day of Zydeco music, Cajun and Creole foods, kids activities, and all around ragin’ Cajun fun! Savor the tastes of authentic Cajun and Creole fare – jambalaya, alligator, etouffe, andouille sausage, and crawfish. Also enjoy Lowcountry favorites like seafood and Southern barbecue. For those who prefer a tamer menu, we’ll serve up ample portions of festival foods like hot dogs, sno cones, and more.
New this year, you can buy your ticket in advance. Be sure to get yours early, Cajun is a Lowcountry favorite and may sell out.
- Saturday, April 22, 2023
- 12-6 p.m.
- James Island County Park
- Advance tickets are $35 per car. Max 15 people per vehicle.
- Purchase Advance Tickets
- Onsite tickets are $40 per vehicle, if not sold out.
- Free for Gold Pass holders (Gold Pass must be present for festival admission; receipt of purchase will not be accepted. Gold Passes will not be sold on-site.)
Main Stage Schedule
- 1-2 p.m.: Shrimp City Slim Swamp All-Stars
- 2:30-4 p.m.: Les Freres Michot
- 4:30-6 p.m.: Corey Arceneaux & The Zydeco Hot Peppers
Small Stage Schedule
- 1-2 p.m. Who Calls the Swamp Home? (children’s reptile program presented by Friends of Coastal South Carolina)
- 2:30 p.m. Lowcountry Cajun Festival Crawfish Eating Contest
An all-day kids area handstamp is available for $10 which is valid for inflatables and the climbing wall.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- Food, beverages and souvenirs will be available for purchase on-site.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside food, alcohol and coolers are prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed at this event.