Advance tickets are $15 per dog. Day-of tickets are $20 per dog, if the sessions haven’t sold out. Owners are free with their pets. Space is limited for each session, so advance purchase is recommended.
Session 1: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Session 2: 1-3 p.m.
– Event cancellation and refund policy.
Swimming is for dogs only.
– Humans should not enter the water past knee depth.
– All dogs must be current on the following vaccinations: rabies, distemper, parvo and bordetella.
– Prior to entering the waterpark, please walk your dog to help him/her relieve themselves, and be sure to pick up any waste. Waste bags will be available. We would like to avoid accidents in the pool as much as possible.
– Your dog may be released from the leash upon entering the waterparks.
– Please do not trim your dog’s nails prior to attending Dog Day Afternoon. Dogs will be running on the concrete area and nails will wear down quickly.
– Your dog must remain under your control at all times.
– Please be aware of where your dog is at all times.
– Be sure your dog has been exposed to swimming prior to the event.
– Female dogs in season are not allowed.
– Puppies under six months of age are not allowed.
– Outside food and drink – dog and human – is not allowed in the pool area.
– Concessions will be available for human visitors, but must be eaten in the concessions area. Fresh water will be available for dogs throughout the event.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.