Toast Under the Oaks
Enjoy drinks and live music under the oaks of Johns Island County Park.
Dates & Time
- April 1, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- April 15, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Music: Aisha Kenyetta Duo
- Food Truck: The Lost Boys
- Register online or call 843-795-4386.
- There will be no onsite registration. You must purchase your ticket in advance to attend this event. There will be a limited amount of tickets sold.
- Admission is $15 and includes wine, beer, and live music. Preregistration is required and will be taken online and over the phone until 2 p.m. the day of the event or until the event sells out.
- Admission will be $15 which includes beer, wine and music.
- No tables or chairs will be provided. Guests are encouraged to bring their own.
- Food will be available for purchase from the food truck vendor.
- Must be 21 to register, but under 21 welcome with a paid chaperone.
- Masks are required at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. ID is required for alcohol.
- If an event is canceled by Charleston County Parks, a refund will be provided.
- This is a family-friendly event meant to be enjoyed while social distancing, so please be mindful and courteous of your neighbors.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.