Pickin’ in the Park
Look for our adoptable animals!
Born out of a love for live music and the desire to gather safely by social distancing, we are proud to present Pickin’ in the Park at Johns Island County Park!
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Gates open at 12 p.m. Live music is 1-4 p.m.
Pickin’ in the Park is now sold out!
1 – 2:30 p.m. YeeHaw Junction
2:30 – 4 p.m. The Marshgrass Mamas
Root Note Food Truck
Cast Iron Food Truck
James Brown’s Famous Boiled Peanuts
- Event will sell out – purchasing tickets in advance is required and on-site ticket sales will not be available.
- Tickets are available for purchase per 10×10 square, not per person. Squares are limited to 4 people max. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry. Squares will be available on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival.
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m.; Music begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space. Please be prepared to carry all items to your square from your parking spot.
- Food vendors will be available on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- Tents and umbrellas are allowed; however, they will be placed in the back of the venue as to not block others’ view.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.
- There are no refunds unless the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.
- Masks are required unless eating or drinking and must be worn when interacting with CCPRC staff members and vendors.
Charleston Animal Society and Dasani