Join us on Saturday, July 17th from 10:00AM to 3:00PM for an opportunity to save both animal AND human lives!
A charitable donation of $20 will be made to Charleston Animal Society for every blood donor!
Please make an appointment HERE.
The Blood Connection is a non-profit blood provider and the number 1 provider for our local hospitals. Their blood donations stay local so every time you donate you are helping a friend, family member, or someone in your community. This would be the gift that keeps on giving.
- Blood can be donated every 56 days.
- Donors must be 16 years or older and over 110 lbs. to donate.
- Sixteen year olds are required to have written consent to donate blood.
- Before you donate blood, make sure that you drink plenty of water and eat a healthy meal.
- TBC Donor ID Card (preferred) or photo ID required to donate.