As the impact of Covid-19 on our families and community continues to grow, we want you to know that Charleston Animal Society is going nowhere and is here to serve.
Each year, we touch the lives of 20,000 animals — 20,000 miracles that you make possible.
If you are able to help us during this time, we’ve put together a list of ways to support us and help us keep caring for the animals in our shelter. Thank you for your ongoing support:
- Donate to our most critical needs: Coronavirus can’t stop our dedication to saving animal lives. Please help with whatever donation you can afford.
- Start your own fundraising campaign for Charleston Animal Society on Facebook.
- Adopt a Homeless Pet: see our animals 24/7 at Charlestonanimalsociety.org/adopt.
- Donate Amazon Wishlist items for the shelter. Use Amazon Smile (which gives back to the shelter!) CLICK HERE to see our wish list.
- Become a Guardian, by giving a monthly donation. CLICK HERE.
- Give to our medical fund. CLICK HERE for Toby’s Fund.
- Save an abused or neglected animal from Cruelty. CLICK HERE for Caitlyn’s Fund.